Lemon Sand Cake is a great dessert on a hot day. It is my summer twist on the classic dirt cake.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 (3.5 oz) packages of instant lemon pudding mix
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 12 oz container of Cool Whip, thawed
- 32 oz. box of Golden Oreos
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until soft set. Mix in Cool Whip.
- Add cream mixture into pudding mixture.
- Chop oreos finely in a blender or food processor until they resemble sand.
- In a large clear bowl or individual serving cups, layer cookie crumbs and pudding mixture.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Recipe from Gator's Kitchen